- Shop Zonya
- Nutrition Speaker
- About Zonya
- Improve Your Health
- Zonya's TV Show
Surefire Solutions to De-stress and Balance Life!
Stress focus NEW
Diet Smack-Down: Vegan vs. Paleo
Customized for lay public or health professionals NEW
Finding Fitness in You with "E" Harmony
Take Your Health to the Next Level
For the health-savvy audience
Meal Makeovers to Supercharge Your Health! Cooking presentation
Fit Families for Life
For parents and kids!
Be Good to Your Sweet Heart
Full Day or Half Day Seminars:
DIET FREE - The Eight Habits that Will Change Your Life
For Health Professionals:
The Top Nutrition Problems Facing
Our Kids Today
Looking to energize your conference and proclaim your commitment to health? Let Zonya SUPERCHARGE it! From keynote presentations and morning fitness classes to mid-day "energy breaks" and menu consulting--your participants will not only be energized and focused during the conference, but return home inspired to electrify a health wave across the world!
• Menu consultation with chefs for an outrageously delicious and healthy menu for focused energy throughout each day.
• Early morning fitness classes (or breakout) to kick off energy and support healthy lifestyles.
• Keynote entitled "Conviction over Convenience: Staying Healthy in a Culture That’s Anything But" helping attendees understand the war we are in and how a total paradigm shift begins with one person doing the right thing, then inspiring the next.
• Ten-minute mid-day "energy breaks" with high-energy music, movement and laughter, with inspirational stories.
• Optional add on: Inspiring two-minute Zonya video health clips that can be emailed to attendees in the months before and after the conference.
"I have brought Zonya back FOUR times... she’s that GOOD!"
First Lady of North Dakota
"I can’t think of a BETTER person to partner with for our 3-day conference. We’re so impressed we’re having her back two years in a row!
-Network Relationship Manager
"When Zonya hit her keynote ’out of the park’ at our state conference...we just had to have her at our national conference. What a great decision! She electrified our events with music, movement and awe-inspiring stories."
-Terry Bryce, Chief
Oklahoma WIC and Board Chair of the National WIC Association