From breakfast, to dinner and every delightful morsel in between, get the scoop on how to improve your cholesterol WITHOUT having to give up entire groups of food, like ALL red meat & eggs… and without eating so many oats you think you are a horse.
Don’t miss this 4-part livestream series featuring Celebrity Nutritionist Zonya Foco, where you’ll gather together around her kitchen island for a fun and interactive virtual learning (and doing!) experience. You’ll gain the knowledge and tools to conquer high cholesterol, for yourself and your family, with delicious, chow-down meals that sponge excess cholesterol right out of your body!
What You’ll Learn
- How smartly-chosen, mouth-watering foods can safely lower not just your total cholesterol, but specifically the bad LDL cholesterol.
- The difference between soluble and insoluble fiber, and how to get the right amount of each, every day for the rest of your life.
- All the ways to keep triglycerides and C-Reactive Protein down too.
- How supplements like CoQ10, Niacin, Red Yeast Rice extract and fish oil affect cholesterol, triglycerides and inflammation markers.
- Ways to put your kitchen to work for YOU, so you can enjoy the “fruits of your labor,” minus the labor.
And what about exercise?
Will we just TALK about the power of exercising the recommended 2 1/2 hours per week? Not a chance! In each session, there will be a simple (yet powerful!) fitness challenge that builds one upon the other. So that by the fourth week when your doctor asks, “Are you exercising regularly?,” you can proudly say, “You betcha!” (That’s when your doctor says, “I can tell by your numbers!”)
This Program Includes
- A six-month free membership to EatRealAmerica.com, Zonya’s co-partnered, ad-free, AMAZING recipe site with over 1,000 delicious ideas awaiting you. (Already have a membership? We’ll extend it by six months for you!)
- The livestream recording emailed to you the next day, along with Zonya’s session notes and any cooking “assignments” for the week. (Don’t worry, this is the type of homework you can’t wait to do!)
- Lots of time for Q&A!
- 24/7 support via Zonya’s private Facebook group, where you can post your questions and words of encouragement to others on the same journey, plus pics of your kitchen creations.
Zonya will present live from her kitchen via Zoom for each of the four sessions in this series. You will receive a Zoom meeting link a few days before the first session, allowing you to join via computer or phone. The same Zoom link will be used for all four sessions. New to Zoom? No worries – it takes a simple, free download, then you’ll be on your way!
And spread the word! Invite your beloved family and friends to join you on this life-saving four-part series, so you can all learn how to cook up the most delectable “must-make faves” that conquer cholesterol, DELICIOUSLY!