From breakfast, to dinner and every delightful morsel in between, get the scoop on how to improve your cholesterol and decrease your body’s inflammation WITHOUT having to give up entire groups of food, like ALL red meat & eggs… and without eating so many oats you think you are a horse.
This 4-part series featuring Celebrity Nutritionist Zonya Foco will help you gain the knowledge and tools to conquer high cholesterol, for yourself and your family, with delicious, chow-down meals that “sop up” nasty cholesterol and “douse the flames” of inflammation!
What You’ll Learn
- How smartly-chosen, mouth-watering foods can safely lower your total cholesterol, and specifically bad LDL cholesterol.
- The difference between soluble and insoluble fiber, and how to get the right amount of each, every day for the rest of your life.
- How your doctor measures inflammation markers, what this means for your health, and how to keep YOUR markers as low as possible.
- All the ways to keep pesky triglycerides down too.
- How supplements like CoQ10, Niacin, B12, Red Yeast Rice extract and fish oil affect cholesterol, triglycerides, homocysteine and inflammation markers.
- Why sugar is a not a free-for-all in heart health, and how to enjoy sugar safely.
- Ways to put your kitchen to work for YOU, so you can enjoy the “fruits of your labor,” minus the labor.
And what about exercise?
Each session includes a simple (yet powerful!) fitness challenge that assures you are exercising “aerobically,” which is key to increasing good HDL cholesterol. Each fitness segment builds one upon the other, so that by the fourth week when your doctor asks, “Are you exercising regularly?,” you can proudly say, “You betcha!” (That’s when your doctor says, “I can tell by your numbers!”)
This Program Includes
- A six-month free membership to EatRealAmerica.com, Zonya’s co-partnered, ad-free, AMAZING recipe site with over 1,000 delicious ideas awaiting you. (Already have a membership? We’ll extend it by six months for you!)
- Delicious recipe challenges that help you put cholesterol conquering principles into action!
- 24/7 support via Zonya’s private Facebook group, where you can post your questions and words of encouragement to others on the same journey, plus pics of your kitchen creations.
You’ll receive access to Zonya’s Zonline Course platform, which allows you to pace through the four recorded livestream sessions (and your delicious homework!) at a rate that works for you!
About Your Order
- If you don’t already have an account with us, you will be prompted to create a Zonya.com account during the checkout process. The username and password you choose will be the same login information you will use to access the course via Zonya’s learning platform at Zonya.com.
- Your order confirmation email will provide a link to your course. You can also login via the “Zonline Course Login” link found in the website header at Zonya.com.
- You will have access to the course for 1 full year, which begins on the date of purchase.
Get Started Today… and learn how to cook up the most delectable “must-make faves” that conquer cholesterol and inflammation, DELICIOUSLY!
“Zonya’s Conquer Cholesterol & Inflammation Deliciously MORE THAN MET MY EXPECTATIONS!! She blends fun, cooking, knowledge about the topic, cooking, movement/exercise, and motivation for change all in 4 one hour blocks! I’ve never seen another nutrition professional who could carry that off. I give her an A++! “
“I have taken several courses with Zonya and LOVE them all!!!”
“I loved this class. The live time didn’t always work for me so I was so happy that I could view the recording later. I think Zonya is FABULOUS!!! Not only do I learn SO much, but she always keeps it so entertaining.”
“Zonya’s livestreams are great! I really love the inclusive feel. Her day-after emails are really helpful, too. I use her follow-up notes as a checklist for the week to keep me organized.”
“This course was more than I expected. My husband and I have so many tools now and are far more aware and knowledgeable about lowering our cholesterol and making healthier choices.”
“This course met my expectations and exceeded them. Extremely informative and Zonya is a joy to watch with her sense of humor and positivity! Love how she pushes us and keeps us accountable for why we signed up in the first place.”
“Recipes were amazing…exactly what I needed to change up our meal planning. The guidelines on supplements were informative and will definitely give me the information I need to discuss with my doctor.”
“Zonya’s professional information concerning cholesterol was tops. As a fellow dietitian I would recommend this course to any of my clientele. Also the recipes were excellent!”