Strategically increase your kitchen confidence and nutrition know-how as you learn directly from Zonya herself in a live group format online!
Join Zonya February 20 through April 9, 2020 for a special edition of her Eat REAL for Your Health program. In each 1-hour live video conferences, Zonya will present essential nutrition education plus a food network-like cooking demonstration, followed by group support, accountability and discussion. You’ll also have the most delicious homework you’ve ever been assigned!
Roll up your sleeves and take your kitchen skills to the next level… with REAL food!
Get ready to slay sugar cravings, trim unnecessary calories and skyrocket key nutrients and fiber, resulting in effortless control of your weight, blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol.
Eat REAL for Your Health pairs evidence-based nutrition education with cooking instruction, featuring recipes the whole family will love!
Here’s how Eat REAL Online Group with Zonya works:
1. You’ll meet with Zonya via live video conference on Thursday evenings from 7 to 8 pm ET for these program topics:
||Why Eat REAL
||Replace packaged snacks with options from the REAL snack aisle.
||Breakfast of Champions
||Start the day with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and fiber-rich REAL food.
||Power Up Your Salads
||Include one daily serving of cruciferous vegetables and reduce your risk of cancer deliciously.
||Chocolate that’s Good!
||Choose truly dark chocolate (not the imposters) plus berries for a healthy way to satisfy a sweet tooth.
||Learn several distinct reasons we should eat as the Mediterraneans do.
||Roasted Eggplant Pasta
||Slow Cooker Secrets
||Use health-promoting spices to create a dinner made easy by the “kitchen lifesaver.”
||Asian Chicken over
||Adopt a winning 3-step “Pizza Code of Conduct” that makes pizza night deliciously healthy.
||Learn the simple art of stir-frying to exponentially increase vegetable intake for the whole family.
Noodle Stir Fry
Each one-hour video conference call from Zonya’s kitchen includes at least one additional recipe demonstration, plus food prep and storage tips, plenty of time for Q&A and an opportunity to share your successes and challenges.
You will receive an invitation via email to access the webinar prior to each date. If you can’t make the live webinar, no problem. A link to the recorded presentation will be provided following the live date.
2. Since tasting is believing, you’ll be commissioned to try your version of the recipe featured in each webinar at home during the next week!
3. You’ll also use the following tools to master healthy eating as a way of life!
- One-year membership to EatRealAmerica.com. Receive continuous support with online access to Zonya and REAL for partner, Krista Sanderson, plus over 1,000 family-tested REAL food recipes, twice-weekly coaching emails, and a customizable online recipe box and time-saving shopping list… all in an ad-free environment. You will love this! Take a website tour.
- Eat REAL Cookbook 28-Day Kickstart is your kitchen countertop coach that applies all the skills learned in the webinar lessons to create wholesome and delicious entrees and sides for 4 weeks, and beyond! Look Inside.
- Wipe-erase Daily Defender Checklist reminds and challenges you – and everyone in the family! – to regularly consume the very REAL foods known to be powerhouse disease-fighters.
- Eat REAL Shopping List Notepad encourages meal planning while organizing your shopping list by grocery store section, getting you in and out of the store in no time.
REAL food is life-changing AND fun with Zonya’s dynamic nutrition education, step-by-step cooking instruction, and personal support!
1. How is this program different from Eat REAL for Your Health?
This is an enhanced version of Eat REAL for Your Health that includes 8 one-hour live video conferences with Zonya. For $100 additional, you get to “belly up to the kitchen counter” with Zonya and friends for online interaction and support in real time, with at least one extra recipe demonstration plus bonus food storage and prep tips.
2. What if I already have some or all of the Eat REAL for Your Health materials?
Already have an Eat REAL Cookbook? Let us just say, having a second copy makes a GREAT gift, and is a win/win for you and your gift recipient! Still, if you prefer to buy the program without a cookbook, simply choose this drop-down product option: Eat REAL Online Group with Zonya (I have an Eat REAL Cookbook). You’ll be charged $239 and we will omit the cookbook in your order.
If you’ve previously purchased the Eat REAL for Your Health program, then choose this drop-down product option: Eat REAL Online Group with Zonya (I already own program). We will verify that you are in our Eat REAL for Your Health registry, and you will be charged $100 (instead of $259).
3. How long will I be able to access the recorded presentations?
A link to the recorded video conference calls will be accessible for a period of 1 year. These files will include both the professionally-produced pre-recorded Eat REAL for Your Health core videos, and the cooking and conversation recorded live from Zonya’s kitchen.
Your $259 or $239 purchase includes Free Shipping! Use Coupon Code FREESHIP_ER when you check out.
This product is covered by a 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
“It’s like joining Zonya’s and bunch of friends around Zonya’s kitchen island, only virtually. If I can’t make the live video conference call, I know I can watch the recording later. I love this connection time with Zonya and the group – it has really improved the way my family and I eat!”
“I lost 90 pounds, and dropped my cholesterol 60 points. Eating REAL is FOR REAL! Life-changing. Live-saving.”
“It’s been a delicious dive into so many flavor combinations. I’ve lost 70 glorious pounds! I highly recommend this program!”
“Learning why and how to eat delicious, unprocessed REAL food was what I needed to complete my 60-pound weight loss journey.”
“I want to say THANK YOU! Thank you for teaching me how to EAT REAL. In the 2 months since I started this journey, I have lost 30 pounds!”
“My husband and I eat so many more vegetables than we ever did before. And they’re delicious!”
“I will continue to use the Eat Real America website for the rest of my life because it is such an AMAZING resource.”
“I made Chocolate Chia Energy Bites today for the students in my healthy lifestyle class. The kids loved them! It was so much fun watching them enjoy something good for them.”