DIET SMACK-DOWN: Cutting through the Clutter of Popular Diets!
Food has become a topic to avoid at the dinner table. Contradictory nutrition trends create confusion, oftentimes dividing us into “diet camps.” Today more than ever, our media-cluttered pro-fad-diet world requires skills to navigate the scene. This session will show you how!
We will examine:
- How the “low fat” and “low carb” messages of old were both right and wrong, and where we go from here
- The pros and cons of keto, Paleo, Mediterranean and plant-based, including concise, evidence-based sound-bite answers
- How to perform a simple 4-finger checklist to confidently craft a healthful eating plan for everyone in the family.
Yes, it’s time to cut your way through the diet clutter and eat your way into a healthy lifestyle – confidently!
“I wasn’t sure about attending this year, until I saw this topic. And it was worth it! Zonya answered so many questions building my ability to help my clients end the confusion.”
– National Wellness Conference Attendee
“Best session of the conference!”
– American College of Sports Medicine Summit Attendee
“Zonya presented Cutting through the Clutter of Popular Diets to our wellness champions; she hit it ‘out of the park!’ People were engaged, inspired and learned so much. We’d have Zonya every week if we could!”
– Lea R. Madjoff, MPH, CHWC, CPT, GEI, HR Wellness Coordinator, Wayne State University