Learning to use diet and exercise (and weight loss if needed) to lower your blood pressure doesn’t mean you’re doomed to a lifetime of bland, boring diet food. Let Motivational Speaker and Celebrity Nutritionist Zonya Foco help you navigate your way to lower blood pressure the DELICIOUS way! Along the way, you’ll discover the salt mines to avoid, and learn ways to counteract sodium by increasing your amounts of potassium, calcium and magnesium. (Yes, most American’s fall short of these blood pressure-lowering nutrients.) From soups and salads to breakfast, on-the-go lunches and quick-to-fix dinners, you’ll learn that controlling your blood pressure is just as much about what you ADD to your diet as what you take away.
Self-pace through this 4-part online course, recorded live from Zonya’s kitchen, where she shares how to control your blood pressure naturally through nutrition and exercise, including delicious meals that you and your family will gobble UP while your blood pressure goes DOWN!
What You’ll Learn
- How to decipher deceptive labels so you will never. be. duped. again
- How much sodium is too much, and when added salt is A-OK
- How to make potassium, calcium and magnesium your one-two-three punch against hypertension
- The difference between sea salt, kosher salt, and iodized salt and which is best to use
- How to use spices more than you EVER have before, so food is BURSTING with flavor, while also being low in salt!
- Tips galore on how to release unwanted weight…(which is step one in achieving a healthy blood pressure level!)
- How to make the most delicious foods that make your blood pressure happy, your taste buds sing, your waistline whittle, and your friends ask for the recipe! With soups, salad dressings, grilled food, summer salads, and DESSERTS, you’ll be the star of the neighborhood picnics!
- How to navigate the more-times-than-not “hidden salt mines” of restaurant dining! From the fast food window to fine dining, you’ll get the scoop on how to enjoy this luxury from time to time, while keeping your blood pressure HEALTHY!
And What About Exercise?
Stress reduction is a key component of managing your blood pressure. Each video lesson includes a simple fitness segment that teaches you how to make yoga a part of your daily routine. Combine that with regular exercise and you’ll be on your way to your healthiest blood pressure in no time!
This Program Includes
- A six-month free membership to EatRealAmerica.com, Zonya’s co-partnered, ad-free, AMAZING recipe site with over 1,000 delicious ideas awaiting you. (Already have a membership? We’ll extend it by six months for you!)
- Delicious recipe challenges that help you put blood pressure lowering principles into action!
- 24/7 support via Zonya’s private Facebook group, where you can post your questions and words of encouragement to others on the same journey, plus pics of your kitchen creations.
You’ll receive access to Zonya’s Zonline Course platform, which allows you to pace through the four recorded video lessons (and your delicious homework!) at a rate that works for you!
About Your Order
- If you don’t already have an account with us, you will be prompted to create a Zonya.com account during the checkout process. The username and password you choose will be the same login information you will use to access the course via Zonya’s learning platform at Zonya.com.
- Your order confirmation email will provide a link to your course. You can also login via the “Zonline Course Login” link found in the website header at Zonya.com.
- You will have access to the course for 1 full year, which begins on the date of purchase.
FAQs with Zonya
Absolutely! In fact, for those who have weight to lose, Action Step Number 1 for improving your blood pressure is to lose that weight. So you can rest assured that this series is packed with waist-whittling tips and nutritious recipes that support weight loss. If weight control (rather than blood pressure control) is your only goal, this series will deliver the very information, challenge and support you need!
Definitely! All the steps that normalize high blood pressure (like learning to read labels, shopping for and preparing unprocessed, veggie-rich meals, and exercising regularly) are the exact same steps to keeping ALL these diseases at bay.
Please know that this course features some recipes with small portions of fish, meat, cheese and/or dairy. I promote a strong “vegetable-forward” message, encourage attendees to become as “plant-based as they are willing to go,” and frequently share vegan-alternative recipes. But the series is not exclusively vegan.
Learn how to cook up the most scrumptious “fam favorites” that lower your blood pressure, DELICIOUSLY!
“Zonya’s courses always inspire me to stretch myself a little further on my health journey and I’m looking forward to what I’ll learn in this class!”
“With her on-line classes, a website packed with all kinds of tools, the Facebook page to share success stories and a solid team of supporters… Zonya does a GREAT JOB!”
“Zonya pleasantly explains things so well. And the recipes are delicious….they always challenge me to get out of the box and they never disappoint! My only request is for Zonya to offer more of these series!”
“Zonya’s livestreams are great! I really love the inclusive feel. Her day-after emails are really helpful, too. I use her follow-up notes as a checklist for the week to keep me organized.”
“Keep the classes coming. I am so excited to be eating not only healthy, but enjoyable food that is not difficult to prepare. I’ve lost 9 lbs over the last 2 months with the help of Zonya’s classes and recipes.”
“Zonya’s enthusiasm is refreshing, and when she “gets down to business” with research and what she knows, I feel like I am having a personal one-on-one visit with a dietician. This all encourages me to take better care of myself.”