Simplify and supercharge your everyday health!
About the Eat REAL Shopping List Notepad
Get in and out of the store in no time with this shopping-with-ease solution!
Notepad is sized 6×9 inches and contains 25 pages on a manila board backing. Notepad adheres easily to your fridge via a sturdy magnet on the back.
Here’s how to use the Eat REAL Shopping List Notepad:
- Write your meal ideas at the top of the list. Include sources and page numbers for ease in locating your recipes later.
(Use the Eat REAL Cookbook and/or Lickety-Split Meals Cookbook for inspiration!)
- Create your shopping list, using the notepad categories to keep you organized.
- Enjoy an efficient trip to the store, or hand off your list to a capable family member. (Extreme smile!)
- Keep your notepad posted on the fridge to add needed items throughout the week.
About the REAL Food Daily Defender Checklist
Remind and challenge yourself – and everyone in the family! – to regularly consume the very foods known to be powerhouse disease-fighters.
Checklist is a dry-erase removable vinyl decal sized 8.5 x 6.75 inches. Dry-erase marker and adhesive marker clip holder included.
Here’s how to use the REAL Food Daily Defender Checklist:
- Place the re-adhering wipe-erase checklist on your fridge, cupboard door or bathroom mirror.
- For yourself, track for 4 weeks (and enter 4 weeks of dates onto the blank lines at top). Or, to include family members, track for 1 week (and enter names onto the black lines), then wipe-erase and complete another week.
- Place a check mark next to the items you consume each day. Gradually add more as you go along.
- Crush the challenge! Use the checklist for at least 21 days in order to lay down the habit. Then pick up again as needed.